Christmas Welcome Doormat, Christmas Rugs, Christmas Carpet, Christmas Outdoor Doormat, Front Doormat, Vinyl Doormat Outside Doormats. A Christmas Welcome Mat is a great way to welcome visitors to your home and show them that you are happy and in the holiday spirit, so why wouldn’t you want one?
Christmas Welcome Doormat, Christmas Rugs, Christmas Carpet, Christmas Outdoor Doormat, Front Doormat, Vinyl Doormat Outside Doormats
A meaningful gift for your friends, family members, wife/husband, bridesmaid/groomsmen, coworkers on birthday, Mother’s day, Father’s Day, wedding, anniversary, Christmas, engagement, Thanksgiving day, Valentine’s day. Halloween. A wonderful way to honor the memory of a special person or milestone.
- Best Material: Each doormat is made from luxurious plush velour and features a premium heat dye sublimation print for long-lasting color vibrancy. The underside is constructed from high-quality epoxy for a non-slip grip and extra durability. Stain-resistant material makes cleaning a breeze – use a damp cloth with mild soapy water to clean (avoid bleach) and let air dry.
- Home decor: The low-profile pile height of 0.5 cm makes this mat look great in any room and perfect for placing under furniture.
- Ideal Mat Use: Indoor, outdoor, kitchen, side, front door, entryway, hall, patio, garage, laundry, bathroom, or any location that sees a good amount of foot traffic. Perfect for keeping your floors clean as the ribbed material helps scrape dirt and debris from shoes.
- Durable, Safe & Easy Maintenance: Cleaning and maintaining your indoor outdoor mat has never been so easy. Shake the mat, sweep the mat, or hose off and dry the entryway mat – it’s that simple.
- A gift of love: A perfect idea if you are finding a birthday gift, a housewarming gift, a festival gift, a Mother’s Day/ Father’s Day/ Christmas gift for your family or friends.
- Usage: Rugs arrive vacuumed sealed for protection during the shipping process – once opened rugs may take up to 24 hours to lay flat. We recommend a light vacuuming of the rug to assist in the settling process.